Calculate the total costs of your travel with our budget planner
GUIDANCE – BUDGET CALCULATOR
Step 1: Select a country you want travel to. If you are going to travel to more countries you can just click on “Add Country”. Step 2: How many days do you want to stay there? Step 3: How much money do you usually spend while travelling. Select your budget type. Step 4: Are you travelling alone or at least with one more? If you are not travelling alone your costs are of course decreasing. Step 5: Select your preferred currency. Step 6: Below you can find a table with your expected total travel costs. These costs include all expenses in the chosen countries (food, drink, accommodation, transport, activities, sightseeing), without flights. Step 7: Further on you will find interesting saving possibilities. These opportunities will make your trip cheaper and better. Use them!
DEFINITION – BUDGET TYPES
- Lowest: Very slow and economical travelling. Street food, supermarket and very low transportation costs. The cheapest hostels (dorms). Almost no fee-based activities incl. sightseeing.
- Low: Low-budget Backpacker. Cheap hostels (dorms). Rare visits to restaurants. Low transportation costs. Few fee-based activities incl. sightseeing.
- Average: Average backpacker or economical flashpacker. Hostels und sometimes hotels. Restaurants and street food. Low transportation costs. Sometimes fee-based activities incl. sightseeing.
- High: Flashpacker. Pleasant hostels und hotels. Restaurants und street food. Normal transport costs. More fee-based activities incl. sightseeing.
- Highest: “Luxury” flashpacker. At least four-star hotels. Good restaurants as well as street food. “High-class” transportation. Many fee-based activities incl. sightseeing.
Number of travelers
TOTAL COSTS: 0.00 USD
Step 1: Flights and Visa
THE BEST FLIGHTS
With our strategy you will get the best and cheapest price for your flight. Be smart! Save money and time.
Step 2: Travel Insurance and Credit Cards
ATTRACTIVE TRAVEL INSURANCES
You are searching for the ideal travel insurance? Here you will find it!
Step 3: Backpack and Packing List